Tuesday 7 June 2011

Back in, head under

After my disastrous last lesson, I totally piked out of swimming for a while. Hence the absence.

This was a monumental fail on my part, as I'm now back at square one - terrified of getting back in the water, but completely determined to do it and finally get around to swimming my length of the pool - longest distance in the world.

I'm not sure when I'll have time to go again - this weekend perhaps, so watch this space....

In other news, I've been writing for another blog, with a collection of excellent peeps. Check us out at http://dancerickydance.wordpress.com/

And also, I was horrified yesterday to learn of the arrest of Gay Girl in Damascus blogger Amina Abdallah Araf. You can read about her arrest here and here as well as various other places. Please help spread the word and lets help getting returned, safely, to her family.


No comments:

Post a Comment